Demos & POCs
PoC Environments & Enterprise Software Sales Demos
Deliver Software Sales Demos and POCs - via the Cloud
Streamline the lengthy evaluation process typically associated with enterprise software sales.
Engage with customers in a more powerful way, without the cost and hassle of setting up on-site product evaluations. Instead of shipping in hardware and forcing prospects to endure a complex set up process, companies that rely on customer demos and on-premise pocs can supply the exact infrastructure needed, in the cloud. The hardware is virtualized, as are the servers, networking and the configuration.
Empower sales engineers to issue independent copies of the software in the cloud to prospects to evaluate and use as if it were on premise - in less than a minute.
Reduce Evaluation Time
- Create product demos on-demand.
- Invite clients to cloud-based demo and PoC environments that ensure zero risk of customer error.
- Gain critical insights into the evaluation process through a self-service dashboard.
Give your Customers a Real-Time Experience
- Give prospective customers a hands-on experience with your products early on in the sales process.
- Prove your solution’s value from the start.
- Replicate fully-functional complex IT environments in the cloud and provide each user their dedicated copy of the same base system, with differentiating features.
- No need to install software, no infrastructure needed on site and no investment in hardware.
- Pay only fir usage when the environments are running.
Marketing & Lead Gen
- Provide instant access to fully functional, hands-on online sales demo and proof of concept environments
- Reduce the risk of losing prospects due to long downloads, installation and configuration.
- Reach an unlimited amount of prospects instantly and on-demand
Monitor Usage and Collaborate
- Monitor and manage end user activity in real-time through a simple dashboard
- Collaborate in real-time with prospects and channel partners
Eliminate Infrastructure Overhead
- Access the infrastructure needed in minutes, including hardware, servers, networking and configuration, through a self service hosted computing platform.