I probably don’t even need to tell you what’s new with ProPlus because the changes are so obvious and so cool, you’ve already noticed! But, I’m going to tell you anyway.
This release, the major changes have everything to do with sharing. We revamped the Environment View UI to make sharing what you build in CloudShare even easier.
The new social panel allows you to share your permalink via Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and G+ with just 2 clicks. You can now assign team members and share copies by entering comma separated email addresses and clicking one button. Previously, you had to enter First Name, Last Name, and email for each team member.
Permalink feature usability has also been enhanced. We now offer an easy to access Permalink URL and access statistics.
In addition to making sharing that much easier, you can collapse the social panel at anytime, conserving valuable real estate on your environment home page.
The location of your environment description and suspend time have moved. Now, you can view the environment description on-demand (see the photo below) with a click on the note pad to the right of the environment name. Suspend time and extend buttons are now on the upper right side of the page.
Share faster, share more, with CloudShare.
– Tool Library
– New Templates
– Revert Individual Machines
– Revert Suspended Environments
– New Website
– iPhone Support
– Walling of trial users
– Secure FTP
– Added port range 8000-8010 to Web Access
– Enabled support for more external agents over Web Access
– Compressed content over web access – improved performance
– More granularity during environment resume
– Port 8080 open for Web Access
– SharePoint alternate access maps configured automatically
– Ability to Copy Environments