Delivering software training that aligns with the new virtual norm in a remote world is now an imperative for software companies.
But which technologies should you adopt in your 2022 training program?
If you’re looking to maximize training ROI in 2022, the first step is identifying which technologies to adopt.
Download this industry report to discover:
- Top 13 trends in software training in a post-covid landscape
- A comprehensive catalog of the most prominent training technologies out there
- 12 tactics to find the right technology for your organization
Leading software companies trust CloudShare
Deliver effective virtual training experiences, fast
Highly customizable training experiences
Enterprise-grade solution from an experienced long-time vendor
Native video conferencing capabilities
Smart inactivity detection and automated environment suspend/resume
Actionable analytics with AI-based insights
100% cloud-agnostic and ready for hybrid environments
How it works
Create environment & connect to cloud
Upload your own Virtual Machine or choose from a variety of templates.
Set environment policies
Save costs by setting limits on the environments lifetime and session times for users.
Start training or demo session
Give access to learners or users and view all activity and environments from a single screen.
“We reduced the time it takes to build our training environments to under 10 minutes a day and cut training costs by 80%!”
- Hot Technology & Solution of the Year IT World Awards 2019
- Best SaaS for Sales and Marketing The Cloud Awards 2020
- © CloudShare, Inc ©2007-2021