As the world gets comfortable with its new remote working paradigm, virtual customer training is on the rise in SaaS organizations.
Our new report, The 2021 SaaS Virtual Training Report, is a comprehensive survey of 100 customer training managers and executives, uncovering the pain points, motivations, budgets, and goals behind their customer training plans for 2022.
- Training challenges: The true drop-out rate for today’s SaaS training programs, and the main pain points of today’s SaaS leaders in reaching their training objectives.
- Deep pockets: A drill-down into the change in customer training budgets for 2022, and the surprising ratio of current and projected VILT to self-paced learning.
- Virtual labs: How many of today’s organizations are already using hands-on experiences to boost engagement and retention in customer training?
Leading software companies trust CloudShare
Deliver effective virtual training experiences, fast
Highly customizable training experiences
Enterprise-grade solution from an experienced long-time vendor
Native video conferencing capabilities
Smart inactivity detection and automated environment suspend/resume
Actionable analytics with AI-based insights
100% cloud-agnostic and ready for hybrid environments
How it works
Create environment & connect to cloud
Upload your own Virtual Machine or choose from a variety of templates.
Set environment policies
Save costs by setting limits on the environments lifetime and session times for users.
Start training or demo session
Give access to learners or users and view all activity and environments from a single screen.
“We reduced the time it takes to build our training environments to under 10 minutes a day and cut training costs by 80%!”
- Hot Technology & Solution of the Year IT World Awards 2019
- Best SaaS for Sales and Marketing The Cloud Awards 2020
- © CloudShare, Inc ©2007-2022