Join Us in the Cloud!
CloudShare is creative, vibrant… and growing fast.
Our organization fosters entrepreneurial and innovative thinking. Our culture thrives on teamwork, open dialog, and creative problem solving. We value honesty, hard work, and responsibility – and we care for our customers, our products and each other.
CloudShare is always on the lookout for talented, passionate people who have demonstrated excellence in their work and academic achievements. To apply for a position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
To apply to our Tel-Aviv office positions, click http://cloudshare.zao.com
Product Marketing Manager
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Marketing Manager
Cloudshare seeks an Online Marketing Manager with a proven track record of successfully managing a company’s web presence to drive traffic, optimize website experience, and accelerate conversions. The ideal candidate will be a digital marketing innovator that can design and manage a winning portfolio of online marketing tactics such as, SEM, SEO, Social, content strategy/syndication, website conversion optimization and other programs to drive demand and maximize performance. This role is perfect for a leader with a strategic mindset, excellent analytic skills, strong project management, and a laser focus on creating experiences that delight our target customers.
- Own CloudShare’s online presence
- Manage website, web assets
- Optimize performance of all web pages, forms, content
- Drive and optimize paid and organic search programs
- Work with the demand gen and social teams to drive successful digital marketing campaigns
- Serve as a key contributor on the content strategy team
- Manage, track, report, and analyze digital marketing initiatives
- Constant evaluation of best practices and new opportunities to generate traffic and maximize conversion rates
- Manage external vendors
- Successful web marketer with at least 5 years of high-tech B2B digital marketing background
- Knowledge of: graphic design, web interface design, multimedia, and website development
- Deep experience with online marketing tactics such as SEM, SEO, display advertising, content marketing - with a focus on demand generation
- Proven track record of online demand generation performance – visitors, conversions, leads and opportunities.
- Experience with social media platforms
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce.com a plus
- Expert in online analytics and reporting with Google Analytics or other tools to evaluating activities and making data-driven decisions
- Experience managing and implementing content management tools
- Excellent communication, project management, writing, editing skills
- Digital marketing obsessed - with a focus on leadership and innovation
- Bachelor's Degree