Five Articles from RSA 2020 to Make You More Cyber Aware
To get articles like this free in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter.
At the close of February, attention turned to one of the biggest security shows in the world – RSA Conference 2020 – as cybersecurity pros, practitioners and executives took over San Francisco’s Moscone Center. Yet, even as they prepared to discuss the latest hacker tricks and preventative tactics, RSA was making news as IBM, AT&T and Verizon dropped out over fears of the coronavirus.
But, the show did indeed go on, and we don’t want you to miss any developments. That said, check out the following five articles and videos to ensure you’re as cyber aware as possible.
- Four takeaways from the annual RSA security conference – What better way to start than with Fortune. From the crossroads of artificial intelligence and cybersecurity to the impact of genetic testing on data privacy, Jonathan Vanian succinctly explains the top takeaways.
- RSA Red Team exercise highlights election threats from deepfakes and fake news – Election security continues to grab headlines. This article and video interview from TechRepublic looks at an RSA event that featured journalists and attendees trying to wreak havoc on the fictional city of Adversaria in order to influence an election.
- The 12 Most Overhyped Cybersecurity Trends From RSA Conference 2020 – Want to know how to separate the hype from reality? CRN asked security CEOs, channel chiefs and technical leaders at RSA for their opinions on the latest cybersecurity trends.
- The 30 Hottest New Cybersecurity Tools Announced At RSA Conference 2020 – Even if you attended the show, there’s no way you could possibly see all the new technology announced. CRN makes it simple with this list of products that turned heads.
- Commonsense Security: Leveraging Dialogue & Collaboration for Better Decisions: This one features timely advice from our own Dr. Zvi Guterman. It’s not about RSA but it was posted during the height of the show by one of the industry’s premier publications, Dark Reading.
- BONUS VIDEO: RSA 2020 Cyber Tips – National Security Cyber – Not to be outdone by the private sector, the FBI’s San Francisco office had a booth at RSA. They also provided RSA related content on their YouTube channel dealing with issues from protecting infrastructure to dealing with ransomware.
Learn how to CISOs need to respond to today’s urgent cybersecurity demands with end-user focused education and training programs.
What you should do next…
1. Subscribe to our newsletter:
2. Learn how virtual labs can grow your business:
To learn more about how CloudShare helps software organizations grow revenue, increase efficiency and improve quality, visit our resources page. You’ll be able to browser dozens of valuable white papers, eBooks, webinars, case studies, and brochures.
3. Get a FREE, no obligation demo:
Discover just how easy it is to create your cloud environment—in minutes! One of our friendly virtual labs experts will be happy to:
- Show you the platform in action
- Calculate pricing for your business
- Set you up with a 14-day free trial
- Answer any questions you have
- No pressure or obligation