Aside from the possibility of shoveling snow, January is always an exciting time. A new year represents new possibilities and opportunities. It’s also a good time to reflect and learn from the past, while you optimize and plan for the year ahead.
Looking for inspiration? We’ve got you covered.
There’s so much to consider when deciding how to enhance training programs, so we’re helping you clear a path. Check out these five great reads and podcast; they could help you navigate your work more easily this winter and generate some hot new ideas!
- LMS as the Engine of the Learning Ecosystem – The learning ecosystem is evolving. Learners will find blended-learning strategies most effective in enabling them to learn, apply, and refine what they’ve learned. According to David Wentworth of the Brandon Hall Group, a capable LMS system must be at the heart of any successful ecosystem.
- Are You Planning Your eLearning Strategy For 2020 and Beyond? – When was the last time you evaluated your eLearning strategy? It may be time for refinement. Read Bill Brandon’s advice on things to consider when crafting a successful learning program, including having the right tools in place.
- Interest in cybersecurity needs to start at top, new research argues – A strong security posture for any enterprise begins with their leaders. Research shows the same is true in the government sector. Benjamin Freed looks at new survey data in which one-third of government employees responded that their agency didn’t offer cybersecurity training or they were unaware if they did. Educating employees through training is on the rise, but still has a ways to go to improve security within organizations.
- Getting Handy With Interactive Enterprise Software Training – When it comes to large-scale training, whether for customers or sales teams, it’s not just about having the right tools, but the right approach as well. Our own Michal Frenkel offers advice for better enterprise training experiences.
- #TJtalks: Zvi Guterman on the importance of IT training (podcast) – Listen to Dr. Zvi Guterman discuss how virtual training can help bridge the skills gap with Training Journal Editor, Jon Kennard.
- Training Industry’s Top 10 Articles of 2019 – Want to read (a lot) more? Check out Training Industry Magazine’s most read articles in 2019.