Download our 2022 Sales Enablement Influencers Outlook
To get articles like this free in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter.
Every organization is looking for the best sales enablement tools and training. The hard part is knowing where to start.
What we know is clear: sales enablement (SE) can give you a significant competitive advantage by preparing your sales teams with the right skills, knowledge, and tools they need to succeed. But many sales enablement initiatives are coming up short.
Recent studies show that sales reps only have 5% of a B2B customer’s time during the entire sales process, and 82% of B2B decision-makers think sales reps are not adequately prepared to make a sale. So how can your SE program properly develop your sales teams to actually make more sales?
We recently gathered industry-recognized experts in sales enablement in an exclusive virtual summit to learn how the SE landscape has changed and what companies must do to adapt. Our experts did a deep dive into the present state of sales enablement, covering challenges the field needs to overcome, the impact of COVID-19 on sales enablement, and significant trends shaping the future of sales as we know it.
Key topics include:
- The biggest prospecting and nurturing challenges
- What your sales enablement should look like in a post-COVID-19 world
- Why you need to reimagine sales enablement training if you want better results
- Why your sales enablement solutions must include a sales charter
- How to get leaders to buy into sales enablement
- Tactics to capture and share sales enablement analytics across the sales force
Discover how your sales enablement program can adapt to new challenges, prepare for future trends, and ultimately better prepare your sales teams. Grab your free copy of Sales Enablement Influencers Outlook today to get the latest expert insights!
What you should do next…
1. Subscribe to our newsletter:
2. Learn how virtual labs can grow your business:
To learn more about how CloudShare helps software organizations grow revenue, increase efficiency and improve quality, visit our resources page. You’ll be able to browser dozens of valuable white papers, eBooks, webinars, case studies, and brochures.
3. Get a FREE, no obligation demo:
Discover just how easy it is to create your cloud environment—in minutes! One of our friendly virtual labs experts will be happy to:
- Show you the platform in action
- Calculate pricing for your business
- Set you up with a 14-day free trial
- Answer any questions you have
- No pressure or obligation