Defining Customer Education and Training
Before getting into it, we need to understand what Customer Education is and how to offer training to your clients with virtual labs.
- What is customer education?: Customer education (CustEd) is an essential part of any organization to help potential buyers become more informed and train clients on using the product through various means. Read more about what it is, what it’s not, and why it matters.
- What are virtual training labs?: We all know about customer education using self-paced, online training, but many organizations have more complex products that require a live, hands-on training approach. Learn about what virtual training labs are and how they can help effortlessly scale your training.
Modernizing Your Training Program
There’s more to training than just creating content. You need to ensure it hits the right audience with the right message and keeps them engaged.
- [Webinar] A New Approach to Software Training & How Atlassian Does It: Learn how Atlassian implements virtual training labs into their customer education program and the great results they achieved.
- [Webinar] How to Train the Modern Learner: Enjoy this informative webinar with Learndot about how to train young customers in generation Z and beyond.
LMS Integration and Customer Training
We can’t do it all alone. Customer education often starts with an idea and then is implemented with an LMS. But when you need more technical training, virtual labs is there to help.
- [Webinar] LMS & Virtual Training Labs: Good Alone, Spectacular Together: Watch this webinar to see how Foregrock and Administrate worked with CloudShare to integrate their LMS with virtual training labs for customers.
- [eBook] Virtual Training and LMS Integration: A Partner Success Story: Read this paper that dives into how we partnered with Administrate LMS.
- [Webinar] Software Training Made Easy with Seamless Integration: The Tufin Story: Hear from Docebo and Tufin about how they integrated LMS and virtual labs to grow their training from 0 to over 180 courses in just a few years.
Upgrading Education and Training in the Cloud
Scale, scale, scale. Customer education and training will never be able to grow properly without being able to utilize the flexibility of the cloud.
- [Case Study] Migrating training to the cloud and increasing revenues at BWise: Learn how BWise (now SAI Global) grew their training in the cloud with CloudShare.
- [Webinar] The Secret to Delivering Engaging Training Programs with Fewer Resources: See how Advanced scaled their software training and customer education using the cloud and virtual labs for self-paces and instructor-led training.
Customer Education Now and Beyond
The future is bright for customer education and virtual training. Learn from some top influencers all about where you need to focus to keep up and grow your programs.
- [Webinar] Customer Education & Training in 2020 in Beyond: Join Sumeru Chatterjee of Gong.io and our own Lee Berkman to learn the top 10 things you need to know about customer education going forward.
- [eBook] Influencers Guide to Greater Training Efficiency and Profitability: Some of the biggest names in customer education and training talked to us about where to focus to make sure your training efforts have the greatest impact and best results.